JACDEC offers unique and qualified safety reports about all active airlines in the world. Apart from the basic airline information a JACDEC Safety Report contains the following parameters:
- Current fleet composition and fleet ages of types
- Network Profile / Business Type
- IOSA airline safety certificate
- IASA, USOAP, and EU-“Blacklist” country safety parameters
- Mini safety vetting of regional competitors
- 30 Year accident & safety history matrix and data evaluation
- Operational Risk Profile
- Base hazards, key airport safety assessment
- Most current accident & incident data as well as worst ever accident description
- Comprehensive safety evaluation
- JACDEC overall safety category (“A” – “D”)
Download a Sample Report HERE
All reports are written in the English language and will be sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. You can purchase all reports via STANDARD delivery (a maximum of 14 days) or EXPRESS delivery (with 24 hours). In case you’re seeking other operators apart from the ones in our database, you can order a SPECIAL Safety Reports. Because of their higher workload, these are only available via standard delivery.
- Standard Report => 64,00 EUR | 14 days delivery
- Express Report => 89,00 EUR | 24 hours delivery *
- Special Report => 119,00 EUR | btwn. 2 and 7 days *
All prices incl. VAT (19%)
Until our shop is fully implemented, please let us know what kind of safety report you would like. We will give you detailed information about how to pay.
Airline Safety Reports
Here we present you our Airline Safety Reports. All information and pricing details are in here.
- * = delivery time is workload dependent. Express orders are limited to 5 per day. All orders are limited to a maximum of 15 reports per order.